Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Water Bug

Hannah is making a habit of falling in love with toys that none of her cousins wanted anything to do with. First it was the Johnny Jump Up and now it's a pool floaty. She already loves being in the hot tub, in fact it's one of her favorite things ever, and this just made her love it even more. She likes to lean forward and splash the water while chewing on the antennae. She loves the freedom of movement it gives her, letting her kick and turn and do whatever she wants, and I love that it lets her entertain herself. I do have to keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't stick her face in the water, but besides that, she's really good and loves to play with the lights and bubbles. I'm really excited to take her swimming this summer, but I'm not sure what she'll think of cool water after playing in the hot tub. Hopefully she'll like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment